First things first. We would like to thank each and every one of our wonderful customers for the continued support. Our to-go sales have been bigger than ever, and it is all thanks to you!
As of July 25th Minnesotans must wear a face covering in indoor businesses and indoor public settings per Emergency Executive Order 20-81 issued by Governor Walz. We kindly ask all of our customers to adhere to this executive order as stated in the guidelines. Once seated at your table you may remove your mask to eat or drink, however, we ask you wear a mask in all other situations when not seated. A link to the executive order has been added below.
Starting Monday, June 15th we will only be accepting walk-up reservations for our patio and taproom. This will be on a first come, first serve basis. Any reservations that have been made already will be honored. We will continue to prioritize our to-go sales. We are excited to be able to provide all of you with our excellent beer and service once again in the safest way possible. A few changes will be made as we are able to slowly start the process of opening back up again. Heightened cleaning and sanitation protocols will be diligently maintained as well as our employees being provided with masks and gloves throughout their entire shift.
Here’s a brief overview of some of the key items that you should know:
Taproom Hours (Starting June 1st):
Wednesdays – 4p – 7p
Thursdays – 4p – 8p
Fridays – 4p – 8p
Saturdays – 1p – 8p
Sundays – 1p – 5p
- We are now accepting reservations for patio AND taproom seating. See the links on the homepage for further information on how to reserve a table.
- Walk-up reservations will be accepted!
- You may still walk in and purchase beer to-go WITHOUT a reservation!
- Our back patio and out-front seating has been rearranged so that all seats are at least 6 ft apart from one another to maintain the proper social distancing. A few tables inside the taproom were removed to ensure safe social distance beer drinking.
- We ask that you DO NOT move any chairs or tables at this time.
- Our table service will be temporarily on hold. This is for the safety and health of our staff by limiting the proximity and close interaction times with our customers.
- All beer orders must be placed at the bar by the “Order Here” sign. There are markings on the floor that are 6 ft apart to ensure the proper social distancing guidelines can be followed with ease.
- All happy hour pricing and deals will temporarily be on hold.
- We will not be giving out any samples or flights temporarily.
- We will be placing bins by the front and back door for empty glasses. We ask that you help bus your own table by simply placing your empty glassware in the bins for our staff to come pick up.
- Our staff will be equipped with the proper PPE as recommended by the CDC.
We have just a few things we would like to kindly ask of our customers during your time here at Lupine to ensure the health and safety of yourself and those around you.
- We recommend you follow the social distancing guidelines recommended by the CDC. Links will be provided below if you need further details on what those guidelines are.
- When you are not seated at your table we ask you wear a mask when possible.
- If you are showing signs of being ill, or have recently been in contact with someone who is ill, we ask that you remain at home for the safety of those around you.
- Please wash your hands after using the restroom (and any other time that is necessary. No such thing as too much).